April 30, 2012 3 notes
- FC: Hey, I've been thinking. What if you're completely wrong about this whole thing?
- Me: What thing?
- FC: God. What if you die and your soul ascends to the Pearly Gates for judgement and St. Peter is standing there?
- Me: And?
- FC: And he asks you "Why have your forsaken him? Why have you filled your heart with contempt for your lord?"
- Me: Simple, I'll say, "Because He is a fool. A fool who will promise us everything and let us die horrible deaths. A fool who will demand unconditional worship and not reveal himself to the world. A fool who dares to think we will sit quiet while he allows us to suffer under his cowardice. He is a fool." and I will step back and take whatever punishment he gives me, and I will accept it knowing I died without fear. Knowing I died not expecting more. Knowing I died having done everything I could while I was here. Knowing I died without God, and my life was all the better because of it.
- FC: Well, have fun in hell.