Xlizardx sent in this super cool submission. Here’s what she said:
"SAME GIRL, SAME DAY, *FIVE* DIFFERENT SIZES
I made this today to illustrate how inconsistent sizing in women’s clothing really is. Each of these skirts is a different size - and each fits me perfectly. So what size am I really?
Certainly not Oasis, Topshop, H&M, or Warehouse, clearly.”
The Avengers taught me the power of UNITY
The Hunger Games taught me the power of COURAGE
Doctor Who taught me the power of HUMANITY
Sherlock taught me the power of MIND
Harry Potter taught me the power of LOVE
Supernatural taught me the power of FAMILY and LOYALITY
I might say and do a lot of stupid things
but don’t for a second think
that my fandoms have bad influence on me
Raised by television. It’s a little saddening…
I swear no one notices the fact that Loki has obviously been TORTURED
like no he’s totally doing this all of his own free will
Yep, totally. Not like he’s having problems walking, or is showing clear signs of exhaustion or anything.
SOMEONE FUCKING SAID IT
Added thought: You realize that out of all of the Avengers (including his own brother) only the Hulk was able to do any real physical damage to him.
He got blown up by both Phil Coulson and Hawkeye. He was thrown out of a skyscraper window (do you realize how thick those windows are?) by Tony’s suit. He got his ass kicked by his big brother (who is also a demi-god and physically stronger). Not a single one of those events caused him any real physical harm. Not. A. Single. One.
It took the Hulk to draw blood, to bruise him. And even after that, he was only banged up a little. (Consider how capable he is of walking next to Thor at the end of the film.)
Why do I bring this up? Because it is clear that he is significantly worse off physically at the beginning than any other time in the film—including the Hulk-smash. There is no question that wherever he came from, he was going through physical torture (and I’d wager mental torture, too).
never really noticed this!
(Source: bluebackstabber, via walrus-in-the-tardis)
wow, I finally am able to do one after promising for so long I will do it…
anyways, I originally paid off for and pre-ordered the special pokemon blue 3DS XL in order to surprise my friend, who was getting into the series. Turns out, he already paid off for the red one, so now I’m left with it. I didn’t want to cancel my pre-order or keep two pokemon 3DS XL (I already have the pikachu one and it wouldn’t be fair).
So, in celebration for X and Y, here’s your chance to get a 3DS for the game! Or give it to your friend! Or keep both! (whatever you want)
- you don’t have to be following me to enter this contest! however, if you are following me, not only will I give you the 3DS XL, but I will also give you a copy of Pokemon X or Y (your choice) when it comes out!
- reblogs and likes count! so you have two times to enter! (however I won’t count multiple spams please don’t spam your followers ;;)
- giveaway blogs don’t count
- outside of the usa? not a problem! I can ship anywhere, however, keep in mind I am purchasing this in usa so it’ll probably be region locked
- your ask box must be open and you must be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship it to you! If you don’t respond in 24 hours, I’ll have to move on (sorry about that! ;;)
- deadline is september 30th 11 pm (Central Time)!
any questions please feel free to ask!
Happy Pokemon X and Y coming out in a month! (●´∀｀●)